Sunday, May 2, 2010

Have you heard the one about the egg?



It isn't all its cracked up to be!




Landon and Sawyer love to help collect eggs. When we get a bucket full every couple of days I soak them all in the sink, wash them, and the boys get to put them in egg cartons for me.



Tonight I decided to make egg salad sandwiches for supper. I boiled the eggs and had them soaking in the sink with cool water so I could peel them. I took Danica in the kids' playroom to change her diaper. The boys were in the bathroom going potty and washing their hands. After Danica was changed I came into the kitchen to find Landon and Sawyer standing on chairs at the sink. They proudly announced "We're washing eggies, Mommy!"


They thought I was washing eggs in the sink and had taken the fresh eggs we had just collected from outside and put them in the sink with the hard boiled eggs. Needless to say peeling eggs was lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment